Cloud Acropolis participated in OPEX 2017, DOHA, International Exhibitions & Convention Center
Cloud Acropolis, a Ture Omani Cloud and Data Center Partner, participated in the OPEX 2017 in Doha. Sheikh Abdulla Al Rawahy, our Chief strategy and Commercial Officer and Board Member, presented Cloud Acropolis to different Qatari companies. As an ambassador of Oman Information Technology (IT) and Data Center (DC) service provider, Cloud Acropolis got a very warm welcome from all visitors.
Presented services are:
- Oman Cloud Server and Oman Virtual Machine:
- Located in Oman in a TRA approved Data Center with redundant power, cooling and connectivity
- Monitored for availability and security 24/7
- Fully virtualized Environment offering redundancy and load balancing at all levels.
- Independency checked by VCS technology for all virtual machines
- Collocation services
- Full rack, half rack and per U
- 400 SQM
- 2N power and cooling,
- Telecom operator agnostic
- Up to 8 KW per rack
- SAN & NAS connectivity as a service
- Backup and recovery services
- AcropolisMail: Unified communication communication, in an All-in-One way with 10GB of online file storage capacity
- AcropolisBOx: Document Management Systems with 10 GB of storage per box, aimed at enterprises with the extra needed security and manageability.
- Domain registration and transferring
- Web hosting based on Linux and Windows
Cloud Acropolis is an Omani Cloud and Data Center service provider, helping Oman enterprises into digitizing their entire IT via virtual machines and cloud services. This transition is more than just a technology revamp, it is an entire lifecycle which will change the IT into the final management needs in a fully OPEX mode. There is no need for switch, router, firewall, server, licenses, HR… to get CRM or E-Mail. CRM or E-Mail is offered in a virtual way to the end user in a secure and high available way via a local simple connectivity.
Cloud Acropolis has been honored to launch and introduce its entire Omani Cloud and Virtual environment in OPEX 2017. We hope to come back next year with more innovative products.