Job Vacancies at CloudAcropolis
Cloud Acropolis, a Leading Cloud and data center service provider in Oman, is looking to hire 2 young and talented Omani National for its sales and marketing needs.
As a member of the Cloud Acropolis team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies, SMEs and corporates to work smarter with tools like AcropolisMail, Cloud Servers, Tally on Cloud, Backup…, all as a Service. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Cloud products, you help spread the services of Cloud Acropolis to organizations in Oman.
As a Sales Specialist, you’ll work with the Sales Engineers, Deployment teams and certified partners to introduce Cloud Services to our customers. You will help our prospective customers understand key technical features and solve business and technical challenges, ensuring they maximize the benefits of these products in their workplace.
Cloud Acropolis helps hundreds of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Implement sales and Go-to-Market strategies for Cloud solutions for Oman.
- Work towards strategic business goals and optimize all leads and sales opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight the value of Cloud for the workplace.
- Execute partner enablement from a sales point of view, including trainings, briefings, and joint customer workshops.
- Travel to customer sites for conferences, and meetings as required.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, mainly in computer and ICT.
- 0-2 years of field sales experience working in the technology industry.
- Ability to travel.
- Omani Nationals
- Experience working in a sales capacity, with the ability to work towards strategic business goals.
- Experience in, and knowledge of cloud applications, mobile devices and browsers.
- Ability to understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency both in Arabic and English. Urdu is a plus.
Send your resume using the below form.